The state of the Nigerian economy no doubt has given many of us reasons to worry. It is a very true fact that many persons have lost their jobs, homes, spouses and many more to this terrible situation in the country right now. Most times we feel frustrated because the policy makers (politicians) do not seem to be making the matter better, as they are still gathering and looting.
Everyday cost of living keeps getting high, the common man can not afford to buy food in the market, people find it difficult to move from place to place.
Despite all this, in the midst of this hardship, many people are living their lives to the fullest, they are making great effort to ensure that the situation of the economy do not affect their well being.
Today we would be giving you tips on how to survive the economic hardship in Nigeria and also tips on how to have a better life.
How to Survive Economic Hardship
- Cut down on your expenses- Get to know what you really need, you can do away with some luxuries till your finances starts improving.
- Set up an alternative business- think of something, it could be selling products or rendering services (do you know that a cab driver makes averagely #25,000 a week? that is approximately #100,000 a month all things being equal).
- Eat healthy, exercise regularly- In other to make any headway your body system must be fully functional, hence it is important to eat healthy no matter how little and exercise so as to keep your body and brain in perfect condition so as to be able to do what is written in number 2 above.
- Invest the little you have- You are not advised to put your hard earned cash in ponzi schemes but rather you are advised to invest your money in your business or other persons business. A wise man once said that money is like a servant you send on an errand when the servant returns he brings back all you told him to get. Invest wisely today.
- Keep reading and get enlightened- It is true what they say, indeed knowledge is power. You have to always be on your A game, keep striving for new information that would benefit you and people around you.
- Socialize more- Ensure you make conscious efforts to meet people everyday, people that will add value to your life, make new friends who are determined to make it big. People motivate people.
- On a lighter note- Keep reading xpressgist updates for job opportunities and many more. You know we got you covered. lol
Tips For A Better Life
1. Be kind to people.
2. Never go to bed hungry or angry.
3. Smile always even in difficult situations.
4. If you are not happy, pretend to be happy till you eventually become happy. Remember happiness is a choice.
5. Surround your self with friends who are always positive.
6. Be grateful for all the things you have.
7. Exercise and rest.
9. Fall in love.
10. Do what makes you happy, always remember you deserve to be happy.
Was this article helpful?
Drop your comments, like and share this post with all your friends.
Like our facebook page >>> www.facebook.com/xpressG