Join the Nigerian Army- What an amazing way to start off the year. Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Army? If you are, it means this post is specifically for you. We will like to inform you that the Nigerian Army are currently recruiting.
This medium is hereby used to inform the general public that the 2018 Nigerian Army Recruitment Exercise for Non-Trades Men/Women and Trades Men/Women has started. Follow the details below to apply for the available positions.
The application started on the 29th of December, 2017. See below the post for the application deadline.
Details about the recruitment
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English language.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by March 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage
How To Apply
- Signup with a valid email Click here to Signup
- Fill the online application form properly
- Print and attest all generated documents (application and guarantor forms)
- Go to the approved examination and recruitment centres with the documents.
9th of February 2018.
Please take out time to drop a word of encouragement for our little effort. It has not been easy, but we will not get tired in delivering all we promised.
For more gist (information) about the NIGERIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT and FORCE RECRUITMENT, kindly subscribe to this site using your email.
Subscription is totally free.
Please make use of our share button below – to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Google+ or twitter
You have a problem, speak WITH US